Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Trail 90's



We're waiting for someone to come look at ours and Austin's trail 90's. He's looking at possibly buying all 8 of them. 8 I said.

These trail 90's have plagued us for long enough. Sure it was a good idea to get them and sell them but in reality, I should have remembered that all good ideas usually turn out bad for us. And by usually I mean 99.9% of the time. Only about .1% of the time does something work out in our favor.

Anyways, I really hope this guy buys them!

3 comments:

Kathleen Kaller said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chan said...

Did he buy them? I hope so. . .I think it's so cool that you guys can do this!

Anonymous said...

I would have loved to have bought one. I'm still trying to convince your Uncle David to buy me a motorcycle. He thinks I'm too girly to handle one. Ain't that funny? He forgets who taught him how to do minor tune-ups on our vehicles, fix a toilet, and other repairs. All with a wrench and screwdriver; no duct tape! Too girly; Ha!!
Aunt Suzie