Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

New Car Dreams

David and I are using our trail 90 money to buy a new car. One car isn't going to cut it for us since I'll be working in Logan.

Yesterday he saw some girl driving a car that said it was for sale for $600. David called her and she said she'd sell it for $300. So today David and I went to check it out and test drive it. The outside of the car was pretty decent, no dents or scratches. But as we were driving David heard some noises that he said were a really bad sign. So we didn't get the car. I am so glad that these noises showed up while we were test driving and not after we took it home!

The girl was completely clueless as to what was wrong with the car. So she was asking David if she was asking a good price for it and about what the noise was.

So, I think we have to wait til David gets paid for a side job before I can look for real. I'm really hoping to get something like a Honda Accord so I can get good gas mileage. I really want a 4 door too.

Well, that's all for now. See ya!

1 comment:

Chan said...

Good thing you have David to hear those bad noises! I am sure you will find just the right car when the time comes!