Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

These are out of order but that's ok. I'm only posting a few for now because I'm tired.

This is Bear Lake.



Sitting around the campfire.

This is where David and I slept :0)

The sky in town on Friday night. I had some cool pictures but I shot them through the windshield and there's bug guts all over it.
We camped last night and we slept on an air mattress that deflated in the middle of the night. I only brought one blanket so we froze. David slept well but I was up most of the night. Then today we went over to Bear Lake to sail and ride around on the speed boat. Well, the wind never picked up to sail anything decent and it was cool enough all day that I wore a hoodie at the beach...all day.
I came back to the house to find a belated birthday present waiting for me on the porch. It made my day!!




No comments: