Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 14, 2009

"A Plague on Both Your Houses"

Anybody else love Romeo and Juliet like I do? I love the movie. I love the emotion that Leonardo DiCaprio has as he plays Romeo. Remember the scene where Mercutio has been injured and he cries out "A plague on both your houses!" (Speaking of the Capulet's and Montague's)???

Well, that's what these trail 90's have become to the Irving and Brackin household...a plague on both our houses. Except that, we live in the Brackin household...so I guess David and I don't have a household. So, I guess I'm speaking metaphorically--obviously.

I think you might have guessed that the trail 90's are still here. Someone came all the way from Salt Lake which is like 2 hours away and left empty handed. Oh well, it's only been 2 days since the ad's been out.

Also, I have to say I'm pretty dang excited that Jay Leno is back on TV. He's my fave.

No comments: