Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 7, 2012

Well, it's the start of a new week which around here I'm hoping will bring good things. Things like diapers that have solid poop! Mondays are always kind of a drag but in some ways I like them because it's a new start to a new week.

Friday Avery threw up and Saturday and Sunday David was feeling puny. Hopefully everyone is on the mend. I think Avery is. Last night she was full of energy and was back to herself. She even slept the whole night. As in didn't wake up at all. Not once. Usually I consider it sleeping through the night if she doesn't wake up until 5 something. The 2 nights before were rough. Saturday night especially. David got up with her Sunday morning and took her for a drive at 6:30 so I could sleep. So nice! Then he came home and slept forever.

So obviously, we didn't make it on any road trips this weekend. Bummer. David worked part of Saturday too.

I'm happy to say that the new people downstairs aren't so bad. Had they lived here when we first moved in, our first 4-5 months would have been sooooo much better. The new people are quiet and nice. I apologized for Friday night when Avery was sick because we were moving around alot that night and early in the morning but they assured us that they aren't bothered by us and they barely notice us. Whew. I just feel bad because we have the creakiest floors ever and our living room is above their bedroom. I could hear them fighting on Saturday night though. I could hear the guy shushing the girl. Other than that usually I can't hear them too much. So I'm thankful that they moved in and not another couple like the previous tenants.

That's all I know for this Monday morning.

No comments: