Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Car!



I've been watching the classifieds like a hawk trying to find one of these cars for Avery. Yesterday I got on and there were 2 and I was bummed because I had no car to get one. When David got home one had been sold and so I called on this pink one and the lady said someone was on their way to pick it up.  I was annoyed...I wanted one for Avery so bad :) A little later in the evening the lady called me back and said the person never showed up and if I wanted it I could have it! Yay!

Avery loves it. I brought it in last night and she sat in it in the living room and ate her snack before bed. She wouldn't use the door on it so she kept climbing in the window. She'd climb in, sit for a second and climb right back out...over and over again. I can't wait to take her out in a while to play with it. I always wanted a little car like this so that's probably the main reason I wanted Avery to have one...

David got his truck tagged and so I have my car!!!

Nature is trying to harm my daughter...
People in our neighborhood feed peanuts to the blue scrub jays. These birds then drop the peanut shells wherever. There's a shell on my front porch now that I've got to go clean off the chair. Thankfully our neighbor was kind enough to tell me they had put some out on her porch so I could keep Avery away from it.

Avery loves the boy next door. She gets so excited when she sees him and he always runs over to her and she loves it. There's a gymnastics place that offers classes for 18 month olds (with their moms) that I'm going to see about enrolling Avery in. You can try the class out and see how you like it so I'm going to set that up today. I think Avery would love it.

Tomorrow is her test for her hearing.

She had her speech therapy yesterday. The first official one and Avery had to work and she quickly got tired of that :) The lady left a lot of papers with ideas on working with her. Her fine motor skills always impress me. The therapist brought a Mr. Potato Head and Avery could put the parts in the holes with such ease. Haha made me proud :)

Well, since I have my car (this is the most exciting thing ever right now) I've got to get ready to run some errands and maybe make a trip to the park!

No comments: