Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

I have had a lovely Mother's Day. We got up and went to the zoo and it was perfect. It wasn't too crowded and the weather was beautiful with a nice breeze. I was hoping Avery would be more interested in the animals but she didn't care about them. She was more interested in people watching. David and I had a good time though and we were glad we went. Hogle Zoo is pretty nice.

We ran errands and had lunch. David is about to grill some burgers. It's just been a perfect day. I love evenings like this...it just feels good, I don't know how to explain it other than that. I love my little family. I love my little girl. She's getting to be such a big girl. I can't believe it..

Avery starts speech on the 17th I believe it is. Woot Woot! I hope we make some progress :)

We are going to a place called This is the Place! here in Salt Lake with our neighbors. It has a little pioneer village and they have baby animals there. I guess it's called This is the Place because when Brigham Young came into the valley that's what he said...or something like that. There's a monument there too.  I'm really thankful that I've gotten to know our neighbor and her little boy. Avery looooves to play over there. She loves kids. Every kid she sees she waves her hand and says "hey!" Today at Home Depot she ran up to some random kid and I had to pull her away haha silly girl.

We had our family pictures last night and I'm super excited we got them done. We've never had family pictures...in fact, I've never had them done--ever. I really hope they turn out decent! I can't wait to get them back. I hate the waiting period.

I'm hoping for a good week this week! I'm ready for things to be normal here :)

No comments: