Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Spring

The sky is blue and the weather is warming up. The birds chirp outside of my window and earlier I could hear my neighbor mow his yard. I love this. I love the sounds of Spring! I can't wait until it's warm consistently.

Avery is going on day 3 of diarrhea. Which is sad because we missed a trip to Wheeler Farm because of it. Ugh. I wish it would go away. It's not too bad today but yesterday she didn't have any until after she woke up from nap. So, we'll see what the rest of the days brings.

This weekend we're maybe going down to Zion National Park for a day trip with our friends. However, they have given us no information on what is going on and I've offered to help plan and got nothing so I don't know what's going on. I guess I'm being stubborn but I feel like if you invite us somewhere, it's not my responsibility to bug you to get info out of you.

Well, there's not really anything going on. I haven't been able to take pictures because David took my camera to work and hasn't brought it back.

No comments: