Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

New Neighbors :(

Sometimes I honestly feel like I am more tired now than I was when Avery was a newborn. I'm sure that's not true but in the moment, it feels like it is :o)

I've basically been up since 3 this morning. Now, I'm sitting here drinking coffee and watching Avery eat her oatmeal with her hands.

Our new neighbors moved in downstairs over the weekend. I feel bad for them. They were given warning though, that a toddler lives above them and they chose to live here anyway. They lived in an apartment complex before and couldn't wait to get out. I have been wondering how this place could be better than that. They're a couple that just got married on April 13. I feel bad that I didn't try harder to get Avery to sleep through the night while we didn't have anyone down there. Oh well. They're a whole lot quieter than the last people but they had it out for us so they were probably putting forth effort to be loud. These new people have 3 cats...I can hear the girl baby talk them all the time. The guy seems to have allergies. Maybe the cats have something to do with it?? Maybe it's a cold but he sure blows his honker a lot and loudly. He also coughs this hacking gross cough. I cannot adequately stress how ready I am to be out of this house. I feel like I should be stringing a perpetual apology to them although we're doing nothing wrong. I'm sure they enjoyed David treading not so lightly all over the living room floor this morning at 5:30 (which is above their bedroom) looking for all of his pocket crap he carries around, then his hat...
I'm sure they also enjoyed hearing Avery half cry/half scream this morning too. I can only do what I can do. Hopefully they know that.

We were supposed to go to dinner at our friend's last night but Avery had diarrhea all day yesterday. Hopefully that's over with.

I can't believe it's already May! We have family pictures on the 12th. I'm excited about that. I'm going to have to ask the photographer to do a little photoshop magic on us!! I have been putting off having them done because well, I'm fat. I came across two articles not long ago though about how there's never a perfect time to get them done. That we'll always be putting them off until something else. One of the articles talked about a family of boys whose mom died of cancer and how they treasure those pictures of their mom. They're not concerned with how she looked in the pictures but are happy they HAVE pictures of her. So...we're getting our pictures done. We will be making the trek up to Franklin to have them done.

Avery has decided to join me at the computer so it's time to go!


No comments: