Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 4, 2012

A Few Pictures

So, it's day 5 of diarrhea. This morning was soooo nasty! She's only had it once today so far. I wish this would go away. I haven't taken her to the doctor because I don't really think they can do anything for her. I'm keeping her hydrated and she is still eating, not a lot but is eating. Seems like she's eating less as the week has gone on which I would think it should be the other way around. She hasn't ran a fever either. I've heard that these viruses can last longer in little kids. I think I'll go to the health store and see what kind of stuff they have to see if we can kick this stuff. Avery is acting fine but she wears down easily. She didn't eat any lunch today and didn't even want to eat fritos. She'll be up and around acting fine and then just wants to sit around. In the evenings though she acts perfectly fine, David probably thinks I'm making it all up :o)

Our friends backed out on going to Zion National Park...
I don't know if we will go down anyway or just stay here.

I'm excited. I collected enough Huggies Reward points to get 200 photo prints :0) It's small reward but it makes me happy!

Avery rockin' her new sunglasses and new pj's.
Lovely ants...

I can't see you!
Well, I'm trying to plan out our dinner menu and I got tired of thinking about it but I better get back to it. No fun.

No comments: