Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Weekend is Over :(

I'm sad the weekend is almost over. Saturday evening our neighborhood had a carnival so Avery and I went. David stayed home to work on some stuff on his truck. He got inspected and the only reason it didn't pass was because a piece of rope was holding his battery down so he had to go by a kit. Then when they inspected it, they put his emergency brake on and it sticks and the only way to make it unstick is to take the wheels off. So, he had to do that and then run up before the place closed to see if they'd pass the battery and they did so he can finally get it tagged and I can have my car back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avery and I got invited to go to Silver Lake tomorrow but I passed so that David can take my car and go get the tags for his truck. Avery has speech tomorrow too. At least I can report a new word :o)

Avery has reached a stage where she is nuts. She doesn't listen, especially when she's outside. Time to buckle down and make her mind :(

Our neighbor brought over a blow up seal that you can hook your hose up to and water sprays out of the nose. I can't wait to hook it up for Avery. I also bought her a sand and water table from the classifieds yesterday. As with everything, I thought she'd love it but she doesn't love it as much as I'd hoped. I only have sand in it now. I think when I put water in it she'll like that.

Avery for the last 2 nights has slept HORRIBLY. I mean, after the 3rd and 4th time I've been getting up, I feel like I'm about to blow a gasket. Talk about wanting to freak out. David's frustrated and there's nothing he can do. He sat up with Avery and I last night because he felt bad for me :) I know she's cutting her canine teeth so I don't know if that's it but I even gave her medicine before bed last night and it made no difference. So...I don't know what's going on. I mean she's never been a good sleeper but geez.

I'm super bummed that I forgot about the eclipse tonight and missed it :( 

Oh well. 

Excited for a new week and what's even better is that it's a short one since Memorial Day is coming up!!!

I better get off here. I'm reading a new book called The Good Earth for the book club. I like it. I like the last book I read better but I can't remember the name of it. That's sad...I just read it.

No comments: