Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday!

Vroom! Vroom!
Must turn on all the lights!
Bubbles!
I'm hoping that we're past the diarrhea in this house! Avery hasn't had any today so I'm crossin' my fingers that it's gone and gone for good. I bought her some probiotics yesterday to see if that helps. This has been ridiculous.

We have our family pictures tomorrow and I will be so glad when they're over! It's so stressful to me trying to find stuff for us to wear.  It's been crazy. With Avery's diarrhea we haven't been able to go and shop for clothes. I always color my own hair and originally decided for a little treat for myself I was going to get it cut and colored by someone else. Well, then I decided to color it myself to save money and that was a mistake. My hair is jet black. I like my hair dark but this is a little too dark for me. And to top that off, my scalp is a little colored too...

And of course I can't find anything to wear for myself. I could shop all day for Avery but me? Not so much. Oh well, at least I'm getting them done!

So glad it's the weekend!

No comments: