Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 25, 2012

Camping

We are going camping this weekend! I'm not sure if we'll leave tonight because as usual, we're having complications. We are borrowing a friend's pop up camper and the guy mentioned to David that he had let another friend borrow it and the guy had replace the wheel bearings or something and told David he might check them. Well, the situation is worse than expected so David is going to talk to the guy and we'll see what happens.

I'm super excited to camp with a trailer! I hope we can still take it!

A nerve in my back is pinched which is annoying because I just went to the chiropractor on Tuesday. Last night I could barely get up or walk without looking like a crippled old lady. Of course Avery didn't want to sleep last night, at least not in her bed so she sat in the rocker with me and it hurt so bad to get in and out of the chair with her.

To say that her night time sleeping issues is getting on my nerves is an understatement. A big one. I go through phases where it drives me nuts, then not so much but right now it's back to driving me nuts.

I think Avery will love camping. Like all kids she loves being outside. I went and bought her new shoes yesterday and they make her feet look humongous. Some lady at this metal store told me last weekend that she had big feet and asked if we had any tall people in the family...

It also looks like rain outside and it's cooler than it has been. Typical for camping for us.

Hopefully I'll get lots of pictures of her first family camping trip. I'm so excited!

No comments: