Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

This weekend David, Avery and I went for a drive up Little Cottonwood Canyon. Alta Ski Resort is up there and when David worked at his old job he made some signs for them and here are a few. I took these with my phone and couldn't see some because of the sun.




 David was excited that they had chocolate covered espresso beans for 25 cents.

Avery is OBSESSED with buckles. Every time we go outside she goes straight to the car and wants to play in it. I think I'm going to go buy some buckles for her to play with. She's also learned to climb into her chair that she eats in and plays with the buckles on it. I had to make her stop though because she would put her feet on the table and rock her chair back. That was a little scary the first time I saw her do that. Had to stop that!

Last night I went to a class about Homeopathy for summer ailments. Most of the people that were there already knew something about homeopathy and had already been using it. The most I've used it is giving Avery some Pulsatilla when she had a snotty nose.  I'm glad I went because I got some background on homeopathy. It's something that has caught my attention and want to learn more about it. Homeopathy is a therapeutic method that uses natural substances in micro-doses to relieve symptoms. It's perfectly safe for everyone in your family. The class was free and they offer classes every week. I think I'm going to go to another one next week. They had a drawing and my name was the first one drawn! They gave me homeopathic medicine for sinus issues. I never have sinus issues so I guess we'll test it out on David :o) Someone won the grand prize which was a basket full of homeopathic medicines. I was jealous lol. I wanted it! I'm really excited that I live near this store and that they offer classes. The guy who owns the store is even available over the phone for you to ask any questions you have. He will also mix custom blends for you since he's a master homeopath. The guy talking last night said that you can treat 70-80% of illnesses with homeopathy.  There was a lady there who is extremely knowledgeable in it and makes herself available for help. She looked like she was from India or somewhere. www.daveshealth.com

For the first time in Avery's almost 18 months of life, I was not home to put her to bed. I really thought David would keep her up but he said she was ready. I was so disappointed! I laugh now but at the time I was sad I wasn't there. David put her to bed on her mattress with no sheet on it so we had to get her up and put her sheet on. Well, didn't have to but I did.

Well, Avery and I are loving this weather. She's getting tan arms while I'm not. I'm waiting for David to get his truck fixed so we can have the car back. The library right by my house has story time on Wednesdays for toddlers so I want to go. Also, it's time for some park trips. I went about 2 weeks ago to the giant park by our house and only us and a lady with her 2 grandkids were there. It was PERFECT. The grandma lost her grandson so I told her where I figured he was and he was there. She was thankful and a little embarrassed that she lost him. Avery loves the park but what kid doesn't? She surprised me by climbing up something that I never would have thought she'd be able to do. She just wanted to climb up the slides too but loved coming down this one metal, wavy slide.

April 21-29 you can get into national parks for free. I think we might take a little trip down to one of the parks down south. Someone told me that if you are Indian and show your Indian card, you can get into parks for free. Well, the national park service says that isn't true. I think I'll ask David what he thinks about buying a pass though because one pass will cover 4 adults getting into a park. So if we go with friends, that would cover them too.

I can't believe David and I will have been married for 7 years on the 23rd. It has been a CRAZY 7 years for sure. I'm looking forward to what our future holds! I'm very happy and blessed to be married to such a wonderful man. I think I'm pretty blessed :o)

Gee, I guess I'm feeling pretty talkative today!

No comments: