Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Photo Bomb!

Avery was trying to climb the drawers because she knew there were chips on the counter.


This is her cheese face. At least she tries to smile for me now :)


Wait for me Dad!

Loves to ring the doorbell.

Waiting for our friends to come over!



Showing Lily some games on the Nook.
Our friends and their 3 kiddos came over last night and we grilled some chicken. We had a good time. Avery ran around like a crazy kid...they all did :)

I was hoping she'd be worn out and sleep all night. Nope. She was super tired since she went bed 2 hours late but she woke up 3 times and cried when I put her back to bed the 3rd time but I didn't get her.

She's still sleeping and it's almost 8. It's nice to be up and drink my coffee (and blog) while she snoozes. I think my cold is coming back though :(

I'm sad it is Sunday and it's back to work for David tomorrow. Yesterday he went to the pull a part place and got a brake line for his truck...seems like it's going to work. WAHOO! The weather was in the 80s yesterday and will be for the next few days. It's beautiful here.

No comments: