Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 5, 2012

New Neighbors

Well, Avery is napping and I should be making a grocery list but instead I'm on here :o)

I don't know what was going on last week (or whenever it was) but my happy child has come back to me.  Except when she wakes from her nap...she cries a lot. Last night she slept the WHOLE night. The WHOLE night!!! She's been getting better about waking up. Sometimes it's only once a night sometimes more but then every once in a while I'm graced by a full night of her sleeping. I wish they'd come more often ;o)

David has tomorrow off for Good Friday. Woot Woot! So today is our Friday! Yay! We would have liked to have gone somewhere but considering we just bought a new AC unit for our house yesterday, maybe we should hold off :o)

I was excited about an upcoming wedding in Preston. I got my invitation yesterday. I was excited to go and see my friends but I was a little disappointed when I saw the date and time on the invitation. Who gets married on a Monday night at 7 pm?!?! I mean it's their wedding and I assume they have a reason for the date and time they chose but it's not a good one lol. David won't be able to go. I thought maybe Avery and I could drive up but I'm not sure if we will.

Nothing else is going on around here. Looks like our downstairs neighbors are moving some stuff in today. I guess they're not moving in until May though. I hope we don't have a repeat of our last neighbors. These new people have been warned that there is a toddler living above them so...we'll see!

No comments: