Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 23, 2012

Happy Anniversary To Us!

Eating breakfast.
She loves these Mega Bloks. She play with them more than anything else.

The driveway was hurting her feet.
Anniversary dinner at Red Iguana.
Avery loves chips and salsa.
I can't believe we've been married 7 years! What a blessing to have made it this far. So many people don't. I'm looking forward to what the next 7 will bring.

I just had to take a little break and go wash yogurt out of Avery's hair. She put a big glob of it on top of her head. That's her new thing I guess. She did it the other day too. Well, it was bacon grease that time. She also squeezes her food in her hand like she's squeezing the life out of it. She's also gotten where she writes all over herself now, especially her hands and head.

We must be movin' on up :) We received an invite from the next door neighbor to attend a play date on Thursday! We went over and played with the neighbor boy Saturday. He's smarter than I am. Seriously. I also received an invitation to a neighborhood book club. Woot woot!


David and I are waiting on Avery to go to bed so we can watch a movie. So I'm out :o)

No comments: