Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Silly Girl


Yesterday I walked into the living room and this is where I found Avery. Excuse the mess, please. I also caught her sitting in her baby doll walker. I'm surprised she didn't get stuck in that one. I'm so glad for digital cameras because I can't tell you how many pictures of her I get with her eyes closed.

I have a to do list that is about a mile long. It's a good to do list though :o)

I have been commissioned to plan some trips for this summer. I'm excited!

Avery likes to share with me. She's been kind enough to share her cold with me too. This morning I'm sneezing and have that sick feeling in the back of my mouth. When I was drinking my coffee this morning I could feel it in my ears.

Well, I better get busy. I've got things to do!

No comments: