Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 20, 2012

Flowers


I don't know what kind of tree (if this is classified as a tree) this is but it's next to my driveway and I love it. I took a close up of it because I like how it starts out with pink buds that turn into pretty white flowers. However, this tree does NOT smell good. I don't know why but I don't like the way it smells.

Well, yesterday I was feeling kind of run down, which I mentioned. So I decided to use the homeopathic pellets that I won at the homeopathy class I went to. I took 5 pellets every 2 hours and I have to say I really think they worked. I felt better as the day went on and my sinus headache went away and today I feel pretty good! Avery is getting better each day. She was always up and running around but oh how I wish she'd blow her nose. The good thing is that she lets me use the booger sucker on her.

It's supposed to be really nice the next few days and warm too! We've got friends coming over on Saturday. I think we'll do some bbq chicken. I think we'll be going to the zoo soon too.

I believe next week is David's last week of school but it might be the week after. He's got to write a research paper that's due this coming week I think. He is writing about Bonneville Salt Flats. He LOVES that place. I guess some people are trying to say that the racing they do on the Flats is detrimental and we should be preserving it. Some say there's some natural stuff going on that is having an affect on the Flats...or something. I'll probably be learning more about it as I will most likely be the one typing the paper :o)  I don't know what David would do without me typing his stuff. Well, I do...he'd be typing something all night long! I typed his papers the first time he was in college too.

I forgot to mention yesterday that I couldn't believe it's been 17 years since the Oklahoma City Bombing. 17 years! That day the whole 5th grade was going to a concert at the Civic Center right near the Murrah building. I am so very thankful that we didn't get there before the bombing happened. We were lined up ready to get on the buses and then we found out. We spent the rest of the day watching the TV.

TGIF!

No comments: