Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 9, 2012

Pictures

Avery loves to look out the window.

She got this cup in her Easter basket.

Shortly after this picture she held the cup upside down and the water ran out of the straw all over the couch.





Avery didn't care about the eggs or the basket. She only did it because David acted super excited and picked up the firsts few eggs. As soon as she picked up the last egg she bolted toward the gate to go to the front.


She slept really well Wednesday night and I have paid for it ever since. She was up 4 times last night. She was up a lot and crying a lot Saturday night. David finally got up and watched a movie at 3 in the morning haha. She had gotten a sore butt on Saturday so that's what originally woke her up but after that I don't know what the deal was. She didn't want to be put in her bed. I hope we're not starting a new trend of sitting in the rocker at night. Although, I do have to say I'd love to be sleeping but I love holding her while she's sleeping in the night. It's one of the few times she cuddles!


We are doing a grain free diet for a while. I have suspected for a while that she's having some sort of issues with it. It's hard to cut out grains though! I love grains! In an effort to clear up whatever is around her mouth all the time, I'm cracking down on the grains. She was grain free all day yesterday and so far today and the redness that is around her mouth about 95% of the time is getting better. I've been reading a little on being grain free and it seems like we will all benefit from it. I probably won't be completely grain free but I'm going to try hard to keep Avery grain free for now.


I'm so ready for summer! I'm determined not to waste my time in Utah. I want to explore it! At the end of this month you can get into national parks for free. I hope to take advantage of that. Someone once told me that if you carry an Indian card that you can get into parks for free but I've never been able to find any info on it. I've asked my Indian family and they couldn't give me any concrete answers either. I hope it's true though!


Saturday we went to a guys house that David works with and had dinner. The guy smokes a lot of meat so we were curious to try his food. He made chicken and ribs. The chicken was AMAZING! I asked him how he made it but he had so much stuff I can't remember. He brined it in some concoction he has created. He has a neat playhouse in his back yard that has electricity and AC. He expanded his basement himself...with a 5 gallon bucket. He seriously dug out his basement with a 5 gallon bucket. David says he has so much energy, it's crazy. He's in his early 40's. He was a really nice guy, so was his family.


The weather has been beautiful. Last night was awesome so Avery and I played outside and enjoyed it. We went for a walk. David worked on some homework and then came out with us. We had a great 3 day weekend. Life is good right now. So good.


We are blessed.


1 comment:

Vicki said...

We have a lot of passes to rmr so we'll let ya know when were comin down so you can come with us!