Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Avery likes to look out the window. Yesterday, we I cleaned the windows. The neat thing is that vinegar is a wonderful window wash. I just hate the smell. The wind would blow it into my face. At least it wasn't a chemical laden windex.

Avery found a highlighter yesterday and enjoyed writing on things with it. I have to hide pens/markers from her now. She drew all over the couch with a pen the other day. She draws on herself, tables, chairs...
She was supposed to be getting her shoes so we could go outside but she got mine instead.
This morning Avery has a stuffy nose and is sneezing a lot. Last night she was up about every hour so at 1 I finally got up with her and we sat in the rocker. Her nose was stuffy then too so her being upright helped. I was too tired to find something to try to prop her mattress up. I put her back in bed at 2 something and she slept for maybe an hour or something. Then we were back up and rocking until 4:30 . David's alarm goes off at 4:41. I heard Avery wimper some like she was going to start crying but she didn't. She slept until 7. She's in a good mood and ate all of her breakfast so that's good. She's just sneezy and sniffin' a lot.

It's a rainy morning here. I wish Avery was old enough to crawl back in bed and watch TV or movies or something lol. She'd never lay in bed and I have no TV in my room anyway but seems like it's going to be a nice lazy day.

I'm so tired. And I can't wear my left contact right now because it's scratching my eye for some reason. My eye is on fire right now so I've got the contact soaking. Ugh. I just want to close my eyes...

I think next week is David's last week of school. One semester down!! Woot woot! David's worried about his CNC experience waning because of the situation he is in, I know he'll be fine though. There is an engineering student at his work and David was helping him with something. The kid told him he wished David was in engineering classes because he'd blow the other students out of the water with his knowledge. I try to tell him "see? you've got nothing to worry about" but I don't think it helps. Hopefully the next semesters will be easier and he can get more in a groove. Going back to school is hard. If a kid has the opportunity to go to school while young and not have to work a full time job. They should definitely take advantage of that lol.

No comments: