Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 15, 2011

Sad & Happy

Yesterday I was sad to learn our neighbor's baby boy, Cale, died. It was expected and has brought some relief to the family but sadness as well. I couldn't imagine loving on my baby for 4 weeks and then no more. I remember when my mom died feeling angry because I felt like my world stopped on that day and everyone else's was continuing on. I've wondered if they're feeling that way. Thankfully they have a large family and wonderful friends who are helping and have been praying with them through their journey.

On a happier note: Avery's been in a better mood!!! We're just having a hard time with going to bed. She screams. Literally screams. Her later afternoon naps aren't working out so well so that's making for a grumpy girl in the evenings but the past 2 nights or so haven't been bad.

She can now walk around the coffee table :) With the way she's getting good at side stepping, I should take her to a powwow so she can 2 step! A while ago I ripped paper in front of her and she laughed and now she tries to rip paper. I think it's the cutest thing. When she can't get it to rip, she just throws it to the side. Which is the next thing I think is cute. When something is in her way she chunks it to the side. I know it won't be cute when she's older but for now it is.

She's adorable. Seriously. Adorable.

No comments: