Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 4, 2011

Bear Lake and Tony Grove

We went to Bear Lake today and it was too cold for us to get in the water (most of us anyway) for most of the day. The sun finally came out but it was still really windy. After we left the lake we went to Tony Grove which is up Logan Canyon. It's a glacier lake. I wasn't as impressed with it as say...Bloomington but it was still nice. The altitude was 8,000 + feet.







Here's my girl at the lake. I was sad she didn't get to wear her swimsuit. I hope she gets to wear it before it's too small. It's getting close.


Here's Avery and Dayne. Dayne is 4 months older. He'll be one on the 6th. He's a real cutie. They weigh about the same but Avery's chubbier.





I think she ate quite a bit of sand today. I don't think she liked it so much but yet, she kept eating it.




She's been pretty grumpy lately. I'm guessing she's teething. She has not been her usual happy self. She was crying so much in the car today she kept gagging herself and she NEVER cries in the car. Poor girl.





No comments: