Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 25, 2011

Pioneer Day Parade

Here's some pictures that were taken in the last week. Most of these were taken with my phone so they're kind of blurry.




Avery went to her first parade today. I toward the end, took Avery to the car because it was so hot and the parade was soooo long. Avery got a farmer's tan today too. I got a picture of us but it's on my friend's camera since I forgot my memory card.

Avery is cruising along walls now. She walked from her room to mine this morning. She can open the cabinets now too. I can't remember if I've mentioned she can open the sliding pocket door in my bedroom.

Yesterday she crawled on all fours a couple of times. But she's still mainly on her belly.

I'm so tired I can't remember if there was anything else I wanted to write. Oh well.

1 comment:

Chan said...

Precious! She is getting so big and just as cute as always! :)