Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 11, 2011

Just Another Monday

I like how David didn't get my whole head in the shot :) Also it's lovely how I've got stray hairs sticking out everywhere. Besides that though, look at my happy girl :)


This picture below is me in the spring of 1989. I was 4 years old. My great grandma made this pink dress and I have a picture of my mom in it and obviously me in it. I really wanted to get a picture of Avery in it but wouldn't you know the dress is missing? It really bums me out. Check out my awesome perm! And the sweet comb over deserves mentioning also!


Avery is cutting her 2 top canine teeth. She's going to look pretty goofy with her 2 bottom teeth and top canine teeth :) Her top left looks like it's pretty close to coming through. She's going to look like she has fangs haha! I love that grumpy girl. She's learned this new whine that's really high pitched. It's lovely.


She's getting better at standing. She still can't get down. She is starting to move along things and she can move to other tables or to you. I love reading milestones and seeing that she's following along beautifully :)


I got her professional pictures today! I haven't even looked at them but they came with a cute little bow on them. So I better go so I can look!!!



No comments: