Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Park

Yesterday David had to work late and I was a little worn out from little miss so I decided I didn't want to sit at home and listen to her whine :)

So we went and got a malt and went to the park! I took all these pictures with my phone so the color is a little off.

Weeeeeee!

I brought this laundry basket into the living room so Avery could use it to stand against. She doesn't mind it but prefers the coffee table or the table with the tv on it.


It doesn't seem like she fell as much yesterday but maybe it's because I didn't let her. Who knows? I just noticed her hand is in rock n roll mode in the above picture. I'll be happy when she can go from standing to sitting. She finally is able to go from sitting to "crawling". Which is bittersweet because sometimes I would sit her on her butt to keep her out of things while I was doing something.


Oh and I just want to mention: I'm soooo ready for her to sleep through the night. Believe that.

No comments: