Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Land of Bumps & Bruises

Avery's been falling and bumping her head and experiencing a little something called: frustration.



She got up early today since her daddy went in her room with me this morning and got her all excited :)


I put her down for her nap and after a while heard her so I went to check on her and there she was standing in her crib. The frustrating thing about her standing is she either falls or gets stuck because she hasn't figured out how to get back down. So now at night her bed time has been bumped back a little later because if it's light in her room she wants to play. If it's dark she won't. This has been the only reason I don't like longer days.


She only wants to stand at the coffee table or the side table that has the tv on it. The edges of the table are so sharp that it makes me really nervous so I try to move her to her exersaucer so she can stand at it but nope she wants the other tables. I try to put her at a big plastic tub. Nope, she wants the sharp tables that will hurt worse when she hits her head on them. David said she's either a slow learner or just really determined. Which we all know it's the latter :)


Oh she's a crazy girl.




No comments: