Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 8, 2011

HapPy fRidAy

I don't know what's happening and I am in no way complaining but for some reason this little girl has been letting me cuddle her in the mornings. I love it!

I am DYING to get Avery's pictures back. It's such torture waiting.


I participated in a book exchange and I'm curious to see if Avery gets any books. I hope she does.


I have been reading some stuff about Bill Gates and Planned Parenthood and some of his views. Pretty interesting. I'd like to learn more about some of his views but if I do I'm pretty sure I'll think he's the devil.


David and I got our picture taken this weekend and wow is all I can say. I've been thinking alot about health and saw this challenge of eating whole foods for 100 days. You can't eat anything processed or out of a box unless it has less than 5 ingredients. The challenge makes it easy for you by supplying menus and grocery lists and other tips. I've just been really freaking out about all the extra crap that's in our food. I think it would be VERY challenging. I also want to start buying local meats from farms around here. I think it would be so cool. I'm going to need a farm :)

No comments: