Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 21, 2011

In 3 months I will have a toddler. Avery is growing so fast, she's not going to be a baby much longer. Every day she amazes David and me with how she's learning and moving. She's getting much quicker on her feet. Sometimes she zooms around the coffee table like a puma. Ok, not that fast :) A few times I have even seen her get down after standing.

Sometimes David and I just can't believe how big she is.

Robin sent her a Veggie Tales DVD and it's the first thing Avery's ever sat and watched. She likes it.

Avery's been enjoying grandpa :)


My dad made us some homemade butter the other night. That was pretty cool. I melted some and put it on my popcorn last night--yum yum! We'll have to make some more and experiment with some different flavors!


Well, I've been trying to get Avery to take a nap so she won't be tired later but it's not working :( I better lay her down...again.

No comments: