Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Baby Book & Family Tree

Whew it's been pretty warm here! I shouldn't complain though I guess! Last night it was so hot in our bedroom. I guess we'll be putting an AC in our room very soon.

My dad brought me my baby book and I was looking at my measurements for each month. I saw that at 12 months old, I was pretty much the exact size of Avery at her 8 month check up! Our weight and height were the same.

He also brought me my family tree for my grandpa's side of the family. Indian lineages can be hard to trace. So it's super neat to see 8 feet of mine :) I had only been able to trace back to my great great grandfather, Captain Jim. And yes, Captain is his first name and Jim is the last name :) I had never seen the names of his parents or grandparents until yesterday. I also know that he had many wives and so it was neat to see some sense made to them. I'm very grateful for my uncle?? I don't know what he is to me actually--for making the tree. I've got to add to it though. My grandfather's children and so on are not on it yet.

Well, looks like someone (ahem, Avery) has decided to take a short nap. Gotta go!

No comments: