Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Zoo!

Here are some pictures going through Sardine Canyon on the way to the zoo. These pictures don't do it justice. Didn't help that I was driving and taking these through the windshield...shhh.




Avery did so good a the zoo. She was happy the whole time. She didn't care so much about the animals, which I knew she wouldn't. She was just happy to be outside in her stroller. There were about a million people at the zoo. It's a nice zoo. It's better than OKC's I'd say. I don't know if all of the exhibits are necessarily better but there's shops and a lot of places to sit and eat and there's even a big carousel. It's also very hilly. My calves are sore from walking up and down the hills.

I can't wait to take her back when she's older and is excited about seeing animals.

No comments: