Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Loves Her Daddy!

Hangin' out with dad.

You can do a lot of things to Avery and she doesn't care. She left this blanket on her head forever, as if it wasn't even there.

This little girl makes my heart happy. She even slept the whole night through last night!! I'm doing a happy dance ;0)

She's been really chatty lately. I love to her her voice. I'm waiting for it to get warm enough to swim. We have a pool in the backyard but it was there when we moved in and I want to buy another one but David says we have one already. He says I just need to clean out the other one but I'd rather go buy a new one that hasn't been tainted with who knows what. (She keeps screaming as loud as she can while I'm typing this. A happy scream that is.) I think some people around here are swimming but it's still too cold for me. This weekend might have been ok.

I'm trying to upload a video but it'll probably take me about 5 tries. We'll see.

No comments: