Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Check Up

Avery had her well child check up today and she's perfect! She weighs 20.47 lbs and is 29.5 inches long. That puts her weight in the 90th percentile (a little below it actually) and her length is above the 95th percentile. The doc said she is tall. She is staying consistent in her growth and that's what we want.

She was on the table and the doctor left his measuring tape on the table and she went to grab and then looked at him like she was looking for approval and Dr. Curtis said that was an advanced thing to do :0)

Other than that the visit was pretty uneventful. He told me stuff I already knew and then we were on our way. We have some differing opinions on things but I respect him and I believe he respects me and that's why I drive a little further to go to him. We are really blessed to have such a healthy girl.

No comments: