Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Professional Pictures

I finally got Avery's pictures done today and I think they're going to be FABULOUS!!!! Avery was so happy and smiley. The photographer said Avery was the happiest baby she's done. It's going to be hard to wait a week or 2 until I get them!!! I'm not even kidding. I want them now :)

Avery's been alot more whiney than usual. I don't think it's teeth but it could be. She's also at the age for separation anxiety which she doesn't seem to have except when we're at home. I hear that's normal for it to be at home too. And she wants constant attention lately. If we're out of the house, she's great. Maybe she's getting bored.

She was whiney all morning but was perfect for pictures. She only cried while changing outfits, which is not a surprise. Can't wait to show them!!

No comments: