Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 6, 2011

Future Aggie


It looks like I will be enrolling at Utah State today or at least very soon for this fall. I'm so kicking myself for not finishing already and for not doing as well as I should or could have. It's so hard to go to school and do good when you don't really know what you want to get a degree in. When there's no light at the end of the tunnel, it's hard to stay on track. For me it is anyway.

I went and spoke with my advisor today and I have a game plan started so now I've just got to narrow down some things. Utah State is a lot bigger and has more requirements than UCO. So that means more science!!! Ahhhh!!! I'm going to take it slow so I don't get overwhelmed with school and Avery. I also have to get my GPA up. I wish I could go back and talk to 17 year old Hannah. I'm not the only one who is or has been in this position though. My advisor said that she and her husband both went back to school at 30 with 4 kids. That made me feel better.

Avery did well. I'm glad I had my stroller with me too. When we were sitting in the advisors office, I put her on my lap and poop got squished out of her diaper and leaked through her clothes onto mine.

I can't believe I'm going back to school. We moved to Utah for David to go to school, not me :) I hope that Avery breaks the cycle and isn't a 10 year college student like my mom was and now me too. I hope she wants to go to college!

No comments: