Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Not so News Worthy.

Well I ordered a new adaptor thingy to plug in my computer. I need to get a battery but I'll wait. I can't wait to upload the video of Avery swinging at the park yesterday.

Yesterday I bought her some little jelly sandals and they're so cute. They were on the floor last night and they were so adorably small. I bought her a hat too and it's a little big but perfect to grow into. I'm wishing now I had also got a white one; I might go back and get one. She doesn't even mess with the hat but yesterday I put a headband on her and she kept pulling it off. I don't know why she leaves the hat alone but not the bow. Oh well.

I was officially awarded financial aid for school so I guess now it's safe to enroll (eeekkk!!!). I think for now I'm going to try to take maybe two evening classes so David can stay with Avery in the evening. I cannot stomach the idea of taking morning classes and putting her in daycare. David wants me to eventually when he's in school but it just makes me sick. He tries to make me feel better about it by telling me how it's only a few hours and only a few days a week but I'm going to prolong it as long as possible. If she were older I still wouldn't want her to go to daycare but I'd feel better about it.

Sometimes being a grown up isn't fun hehe.

Along with winning a wal-mart gift card recently, I also won a $25 gift card toward getting Avery's pictures taken by a local photographer. She's already cheap and so the gift card would help but I've already had my eyes on another photographer. I'm hoping to get them taken soon.

I bought the cutest picture frame at a really fun place called The Quilted Bear. It has a picture already in it of 2 twin boys that look to be maybe a little younger than Avery. It's a really cute black and white picture. I have the picture of those boys still hanging in the frame! I'm going to put a picture of Avery in it but I've got to get those pictures taken first...remember? Anywho, I told David that those are our future twin boys. So I'm putting it out there. I'm projecting it, I'm praying for it, I want it! What a dork I am! Hopefully it will work like when I was in labor and kept telling myself that I was going to give birth in the daytime and I did :0) I kid in all of this but I really do want twins!

We're having the car port torn down on our house in OK. That's going to make the house look so different! I've never seen the house without it. We'll be seeing pictures of it; can't wait to see them!

That's all that is going on around here. Oh yeah, Avery's been getting on her knees more and she is really putting to use her ability to fake cry. Oh, she's good already. And she fake coughs too. Where does she learn this??? I love it though.

No comments: