Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 2, 2011

So Cute!

I know I'm kind of partial but I think this is the prettiest little girl in the world. Too bad she's not 3 and we don't live in Franklin county or Vicki could teach her a little dance number :) She's so freakin' cute!!!

I've been watching the tv show 16 and Pregnant. I was watching an episode yesterday and this little girl was in labor and she was just crying and crying. I don't know how far along she was before she got her epidural but it must've been a while. It made me REALLY thankful that I labored at home and could move around and sit in my tub. Warm water helps soooo much. I couldn't imagine being in that kind of pain and just lying there. That would be so horrible. Then I felt bad for the girl because her baby had reflux and cried a lot and then became colicky. She was sad and felt like everyone else's baby never cried. I wanted to reach through the computer screen and hug her and tell her that she'll be fine. I remember feeling that way. I think a lot of people don't talk about how hard the newborn stage is because you're supposed to be in this state of bliss that your baby that you instantly fell in love with is here. I will never hide how hard it was for me.

Also, I really think it's strange that all of these babies have reflux these days.

I miss being pregnant. I really do. I'm still hoping for twins next time ;)

I probably shouldn't say this but last night Avery only woke up one time. ONE TIME PEOPLE!!! I probably jinxed myself but could this finally be the start of something good??? I hope so!


No comments: