Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Highlighters are a No-No

Today David and I were inattentive parents :)

Avery was on the floor and I gave her a highlighter. I was on the computer and David was watching a movie. I look over a little while later and realize she has pulled the cap off. So I take the highlighter away and see that she had sucked all the ink out of the tip. Oops.

She had some yellow drool on her cheek and got some highlighter on her hand. I'm sure that even markers that say they are non-toxic are really not non-toxic so this highlighter probably wasn't the best thing to eat but she's still alive--hasn't even turned flourescent yet :)

Silly girl!

She also smashed her fingers in the drawer just as I had anticipated. It was traumatic for a minute or so and then she was over it. She's tough :)

No comments: