Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 18, 2011

The Big 2-7!

I guess when you blog about your upcoming birthday no one can forget it, right? Hahaha I am so excited because this afternoon we're going to go buy me canning stuff for my birthday!!! I've been wanting to can food so now is my perfect excuse to go buy all the stuff I need :0)

When I was working at the county I bought a Ball's guide to preserving or something like that. I've been anxious to start using some of the recipes. There's ALL kinds of cool stuff in it.

I bought Avery another hat today and gave it to her in the car on the way home. I forgot to take the tag off and she ate part of it. I saw part of it in her mouth and tried to fish it out, even with a tooth brush (which I've had to do before), but it kept going further and further back and then it was gone :( I guess I'll be seeing that later?? Or maybe her stomach juices will break it down.

David's going to be back to working eights. We'll miss the money but I can't say I'm upset about it. He's been working a whole lot, from 6 to 9 some nights. They let him have yesterday (Friday) off but he spent it at work machining parts for his bike. I guess his boss was surprised he wanted to spend the day there when he didn't have to but David told him it would be therapeutic to work on his bike stuff. He was happy because he got a lot done that would have taken him weeks of doing it here and there. This is the first Saturday he's had off in forever.

Well, this is all I know. I'll try to be posting more pictures and stuff when I get my adaptor for my laptop. I don't like loading pictures to this mac.


No comments: