Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I {heart} Avery!

Avery loves to play with her car seat. I can't remember if it was yesterday morning or this morning that I caught her falling asleep in this position.


This is her new face. She doesn't snort anymore but makes the snort face all the time. At bunco the other night she wouldn't smile at anyone she just scrunched up her nose. Silly girl.

The princess in her new jammies. I wanted something that would be a little cooler than her other jammies.

I love how Avery is so content to play on the floor. She just plays and plays. My heart melts every time I look at her. I can't believe she's mine!

I love how mobile she is. I don't want her to get bigger but I do. I can't wait to buy her things like hula hoops and dolls and whatever else. When I see other little girls playing, it makes me excited for those days with Avery. I love the now but am so looking forward to the future.

No comments: