Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Ramblings

The warm weather has finally come to Idaho and that's great but I don't have air conditioning and I don't have furniture in my basement to hang out down there so, it gets pretty warm in the house. So I eat popcicles. I love them. I crave any type of popcicle or shaved ice alot. Yesterday I ate three of them. And realized that when I eat them, little Avery moves around! I don't know if it's the sugar or what but I like to feel it. I was determined to eat one after David got home but he went fishing twice yesterday and got home late and then of course I didn't want one. I was hoping it would make her move and he could feel it. I poked around my belly for a while but she still wouldn't move.

Speaking of fishing. If David and I lived in the pioneer days and I was married to him I would hope and pray that he's better at hunting than fishing. We would die if he's not. All last week he was camping and caught like one fish I think. His buddy from work was catching them like crazy. Yesterday after work the guy invited David to go fishing at a trout farm. Trout farm I said. Poor David still didn't catch anything but his buddy did! Then the guy put down his rod and picked up David's and continued to catch more. So David came home and ate and then went fishing with Austin. Austin is determined to find out why David can't catch a fish. He bought him lures that are supposed to be like THE lures to have to catch fish. Basically, there's no way you can't catch fish with these lures. Supposedly. Austin took his boy and David to some secret fishing spot where there's supposed to be tons of fish. Austin and his boy were catching fish left and right and finally David caught a baby fish. Then a while later he caught another baby and that was it. He loves to fish but he can't ever catch any! It's becoming humorous now.

For David's birthday he told me he of two things he wanted and both I couldn't get. The one thing he really, really, really wants is a gun. He wants to hunt but has no gun so a guy at work told him about a place that sells these old Russian army rifles and I guess you can get one in really good condition if you look. They sell them at some local stores. The guy called yesterday and said he saw one on the internet for a good price and it's been modified and has a scope on it and comes with 300 rounds of ammo. David called the guy and talked him down on the price and so hopefully the guy will still have the gun by the time David gets off work so we can go for a road trip. I love me a road trip!

Looks like we're going to be putting in a new oven at our house in Edmond. This is good! I'm going to have a new house some day! David found a Frigidaire wall oven for a really great price with free shipping on ebay. My poor tenants have been without an oven. :(

Well, it's my first full day of being a stay at home wife/soon to be mom! There are things I need to do but can't because I'm waiting for someone to do their part...

That's all for now! Oh! 4 more months!!!

No comments: