Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me!

Ok, so it's not my birthday yet but David told me last night that he was okay with me finding out what we're having! My ultrasound is the day before my birthday! woohoo! He's going to take off work for a while to come to the ultrasound with me. I didn't think he'd do that so I tried to get an appointment for when he was off work but it wouldn't work out. I'm glad he's coming, he's never heard the heartbeat or anything so I think reality might sink in haha!

I woke up today and my armpit hurts from getting that lump out last week. It was bothering me some yesterday too. I got my shirt seam caught in the stitches and that did not feel good.

David and Austin are still finishing up the house, we've had some other things to do so it's slowed down. Austin got all of the doors painted yesterday and they look nice and white!

Nothing else new around here.

No comments: