Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

No Longer A Riverdale Resident!!

Last night David and I stayed at the house in town. It was awesome! Before we went to bed, David went into the bathroom and flushed the toilet and said "do you hear that?? running water!" Ohhh, the simple joys in life :0) It was really nice though to get ready for work this morning and not have to walk over to the main building for whatever reason. I could get used to living in a house...

I packed up some of the cabin last night and apparently I overdid it with the lifting because now this spot on my lower belly is really sore. I'll have to take it easy tonight.

My back has absolutely been driving me crazy. For such a small baby, this kid is really killing my back! It must be in just the right spot to make my sciatic nerve act up because half the time I get nerve pain in my leg and can't put weight on it sometimes. Getting up after sitting for a while is especially hard. Today I'm going to switch office chairs because the one I've been sitting in is hurting me pretty bad. By the end of the day I feel like I'm crippled. I look like my dear old dad when his back acts up :0) "ohhh my achy breaky back!" Then last night I had a nerve acting up on the right side of my back.

Then yesterday I was walking down the stairs to the basement (which are not steep) and I totally bit it and landed on my knees but scratched up my left arm some how. I'm so graceful.

I've decided it's time to finally graduate to maternity pants. My pants just don't fit and my amazing band gets on my nerves now.

I'm tired but today is a good day~ it's already Wednesday. I had a 4 day weekend and now I'll have a 3 day work week, I'm pretty much moved into our new house, and I'm wearing a new shirt that I got last weekend. Now I just need some milk to eat my strawberry mini wheats with and my day will be complete!

No comments: