Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Adios Cabin!!

We're completely out of the cabin so on the the next thing: organizing the house in town. I also plan to get rid of all of our boxes and have only tubs. I also hope to weed out a lot of stuff that we don't need to hold on to anymore.

Yesterday I couldn't do too much because the night before I apparently pushed myself more than I should have and I was paying for it. My lower belly ached so bad all afternoon yesterday and evening. It feels much better today. No more lifting for me, no matter if I think it's not that heavy. I learned heavy lifting can cause your placenta to detach from your uterus.

I'm getting ready to start feeling baby move. It'll be nice to know it's alive and well and kicking me! 2 more weeks until my ultrasound. I can't wait to see a baby in there!

David's been working hard as usual. He's been helping with the house and building shelves for our storage unit. He's about to freak out because the house looks like we just moved into it. Actually, I don't think it's bad for just having moved into it!

David and Austin went kayaking this last Monday. David loved it. I've got to get him in lessons though so he can learn to flip himself back over. He flipped the kayak 3 times. I asked if he had learned how to flip himself back over, he said no, he just learned how to get out of the kayak really fast. They went on the Bear River and I think it was a little much for them so I think they'll continue their practicing on Foster Reservoir. But they seriously are going to take a class!!

No comments: