Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Gas

No, I don't have gas. Well, I do but it's the kind that heats your water at your house! Finally, David and I were able to take showers in our new house and it was AWESOME! I washed dishes last night and I didn't have to boil water. It was great.

I almost wish David didn't agree to finding out the gender of the baby yet because now I can't wait until next Friday and it's taking FOREVER to get here. Soon enough we will know.

David and Austin hung up the doors last night and got the door knobs on and they look great. It was nice to shut the door last night when I went to the bathroom :0)

Last night it rained a little and we had a double rainbow and it was so pretty. The colors were so vivid. I'll have to try to post pictures sometime soon.

David got word at work that they're going to start working 56 hour weeks so that means over time which means more money! Yay!

That's all I've got for now!

No comments: