Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 11, 2010

Weird

I got the stitches out in my arm pit today. I also got my pathology report back and it's kind of interesting...I guess. The lump was not fat or cancer or a swollen lymphnode. It was auxillary breast tissue. Basically I had random breast tissue in my arm pit and what happens when you're pregnant? Breast tissue gets bigger and more sore.

The doc then gave me some speech on evolution and how when we're in the womb we have multiple nipple sites like cats and dogs because we're related. But by the time we're born we only have 2. So supposedly one was in my arm pit? He then told me about how he's met women with multiple nipples and people with sores on their necks which comes from gills....because we all have gills in the womb and some people's don't close up...

Um, ok whatever but I'm glad to know what it was.

No comments: