Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 17, 2010

1 More Day!!

Tomorrow is THE day! I'm so stinkin' excited! So far I've got more guesses from people thinking it's a girl but a few boys too. I don't really know. We'll see in about 25 hours!!

This morning, my stomach feels like it's being pushed out. It feels like that quite a bit I've noticed.

I think we may be going to see top fuel (??) in Salt Lake on Saturday. David and I also have eye appointments on Saturday and I'm so happy! I've been missing my contacts in the worst way! And I don't know if David's ever been to an eye doctor except maybe when he was a kid. His eyes are getting to where they need to be checked though. I think it's due to the strain of him tig welding. Focusing on tiny things can strain your eyes and make them bad...like an old lady who sews or quilts! Unfortunately, I'm trying to get him in to an Ear, Nose, Throat doc to get his hearing tested. His hearing is bad and has him worried. We sound like old fogies getting our eyes and ears checked :0)

Ohhh I wish this day would hurry up and be over!!!!!

No comments: