Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Great Weekend

I just realized when I posted the ultrasound pictures I put "here's 2 of her arms" or something like that on one of them...just to clarify...she only has 2 arms. I made it sound like she has more!

I had a really great birthday! Of course it started a day early by finding out about our baby girl! Then on Saturday David surprised me (ok, he told me he was going to get it a few weeks earlier) with a flat screen TV for our bedroom! His boss does metal art and there was a local arts festival this weekend and David bought me a piece of his art. It's a wind thing. I don't know what they're called, it's not a chime but it's cool. Then we went to Ogden and stayed at a hotel and had fun. Then today we got up and David got some tools from Harbor Freight and we went to Babies R Us and looked at some stuff. We didn't buy anything though. I wanted to price compare on the 2 things we'll need when she's born.

We still can't believe we're going to have a baby girl! I think I'm still in shock that I'm actually going to have a child. Seeing her move on the ultrasound was amazing and finding out she's a girl really helped to personify her I guess. I'm glad I found out...not sure about David but I don't think he regrets it :0)

Last night I felt her moving a lot. I felt her a few times with my hand but every time I tried to get David to feel it, she'd stop moving.

I'm so ready for November!

No comments: