Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 7, 2010

Busy Busy!

We've been busy getting the house all set up. David got a little side tracked and decided to build shelves in the basement so we can stack our stuff neatly. Well, he's also decided to get rid of all boxes and put things in plastic tubs which is great...I'm just not looking forward to going through all of the boxes!!

So the shelf building got us a little behind on some things but then he got re focused and he and Austin finished caulking the countertops. I think all the doors might be getting painted today and the nails in the trim filled in.

Yesterday a bunch of us went over to Foster and David, Austin and Austin's sister Kalie all practiced flipping over in their kayaks while Vicki and I watched from the shore. They need lessons...

I go to the dr on June 18 for my ultrasound and I'm so excited! On Saturday we went to a co-worker of David's house and he got to shoot bows with him then we went to some salmon cook out. While we were there I got the usual "what are you having" questions and then the "what?! you're not going to find out?!" So after the lady teasingly gave David a hard time, he said "I don't know, I might give in" Let me tell you, I'm really holding on to those words!! I hope he does! But I've come to the conclusion that if we don't find out, it'll be okay! Now, if everyone else I know would come to that conclusion too...

I'm almost half way done! I can't believe it and my belly is still small!

No comments: