Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 1, 2010

A Gun and a Bed

Last night David and I drove down to Clearfield, Utah and picked up his new gun. I don't know anything about guns but it looks good to me. I'll post some pictures of it later. Tonight he's going to shoot it since we got back too late last night.

On the way home we had to stop in Ogden and go to Harbor Freight and Babies R Us. I had a 20% off coupon that was expiring today so I had to use it. I was going to go back and get the pack n play that I wanted with the bassinet attachment but David and I both stood there looking at it and he says "I think it might be too wide for our bedroom" just as I was thinking the exact same thing. So we thought about where we could put it and realized that it's just too big for our little room. It was a little disappointing but we ended up getting this little travel pack n play with a bassinet attachment and it's quite a bit smaller and will fit in our room. It was also around $80 cheaper (plus my coupon!). It will work perfectly for a little bassinet and could be used as a pack n play but it might get too small pretty quick but someone gave me an old pack n play (actually this might be old enough to be a good ol' play pen!) and I figure if we go camping or whatever when she's older and not walking I can use that pen and it can get dirty or whatever. I'll put it together and post pictures of it too! My first baby purchase, other than books!

Avery didn't move much yesterday and hasn't this morning either, which I don't like. I know it's ok though and normal so no worries. I just like knowing she well.

Vicki is due today and I'm still waiting to hear she's in labor :) I can't wait to find out what her baby is!

Alright, here's too a productive day! Cheers!

No comments: